The Cobh Zero Waste Market stall, in operation since January 2019, located in Cobh’s lovely promenade is open on the last Friday of every month from 9A.M. to 1 P.M, we are back open since the 12th of June 2020 (Practising social distancing of course!!)
We are currently recruiting for volunteers who would be available Friday Mornings. We are hoping with more volunteers that Cobh Zero Waste market stall can be at the market more frequently during the month.
Our volunteer slots will be two hours long, Friday morning at 9-11, or 11-1.
Please contact us via the text box below/ through any of our social media or send us an email, if this is something that you would be interested in.
So far, our products available include:
What To Expect at The Cobh Zero Waste Market Stall.
- Lilly’s washing up liquid
- Lilly’s laundry liquid
- Lilly’s degreaser
- Lilly’s toilet cleaner
- Lilly’s citrus multi surface spray cleaner (all of our Lilly’s products will be sold @15% of standard retail cost & we currently sell either a bottle or a refill for all of Lilly’s products)
- Palm oil free soaps
- palm oil free deodorant bars
- palm oil free shaving/body bars
- palm oil free scrubs (made with organic coconut)
- Plastic free greeting cards (Beautiful photographs taken by Sally O’ Reilly & packaged in a biodegradable wrap)
- Washable face masks €10, with proceeds going to Cobh Hospital.
We hope to stock shampoo bars and refills soon, we would love to hear what you would like us to stock, if you have any suggestions please drop them below.
We are also seeking a more permanent location for refills, so if you have any suggestions regarding that please email us!
Our Market Stall is the best way to chat to us and hear what’s going on!
We are looking forward to seeing you, so don’t be shy!
If you’d like more info about volunteering an occasional Friday morning, click here.
Dearbhla Richardson || 9-June-2020