- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Cobh Zero Waste makes does not collect any of your personal information without your permission. Cobh Zero Waste collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Cobh Zero Waste with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up to our newsletter.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Voluntarily complete a form.
Cobh Zero Waste may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Cobh Zero Waste collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with new and events via our newsletter.
- Improve our site user experience.
How do we store your data?
Cobh Zero Waste securely stores your data at GDPR compliant Mailchimp.
Cobh Zero Waste will keep the information you have entered until you unsubscribe.
Cobh Zero Waste would like to send you information about events and services of ours that we think you might like. This is only if you expressly agree to our newsletter.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Cobh Zero Waste from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Cobh Zero Waste would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Cobh Zero Waste for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Cobh Zero Waste correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Cobh Zero Waste to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Cobh Zero Waste erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Cobh Zero Waste restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Cobh Zero Waste’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Cobh Zero Waste transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Improving our website’s user experience.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Cobh Zero Waste uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Cobh Zero Waste uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Cobh Zero Waste sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com